Saturday, March 27, 2010

Gratitude #34

Today I'm grateful for clouds. I'm reading about them in The Cloudspotter's Guide, by Gavin Pretor-Pinney. I love the word Cumulonimbus. It always reminds me of the Crowded House song "When You Come". While I was sitting here reading today I was watching the clear skies turning into a solid level of cloud. Tonight it's forecast to rain.

Today I received a copy of my neuropsychologist's referral letter to the hospital's consultant neurologist, the one who does vestibular testing. Her letter was so amazing it made me want to cry, or to hug her on the spot. She wrote of me as an accomplished, intelligent and determined woman, and she accurately documented my symptoms as I have described them to her. I am grateful for having such an influential ally on my side.

No comments: