Saturday, August 12, 2006

While I think of it, following on from Leonie's own four things:

four things on entering the world

  1. I'm an Aries, born 17 April 1973
  2. I was born two weeks' premarture in National Womens (I think), Auckland, New Zealand
  3. I have one younger sister, Sharilee (Shaz)
  4. My grandmother Phylis named me.

four places i’ve lived

  1. Henderson Valley
  2. Ede, Holland
  3. Ponsonby
  4. Mornington, Wellington

four things i’ve done

  1. jumped out of a plane (static line jump from 3000 feet)
  2. lived in Holland for a year on student exchange
  3. abseiled down a 100m tomo, then climbed up a 100ft ladder to get back out again
  4. written a Masters thesis

four jobs i’ve had in my life

  1. kitchen hand
  2. paperback buyer
  3. strawberry picker
  4. business analyst

four places i’ve been on holiday.
(in New Zealand)

  1. Lushingtons Bay, Banks Peninsula
  2. Pakawau, Golden Bay
  3. Whitianga, Coromandel
  4. Oakura, Bay of Islands

four movies i could watch over and over

  1. Magnolia
  2. American Beauty
  3. The Quiet Earth
  4. Garden State

four of my favorite foods right now

  1. Dahl
  2. Chow Mein Cube spicy noodle cube
  3. Cyclops strawberry yoghurt
  4. Bogarts Maltese Falcon pizza

four things i love doing

  1. singing
  2. writing
  3. running
  4. dancing to uplifting music

four places i would rather be right now

  1. watching dolphins on the deck at Lushington's with a glass of Pinot Gris
  2. meeting my host-nieces in Hungary
  3. Travelling through Canada on a train with the Cowboy Junkies
  4. dancing in the sun at the source of the Riwaka with a fire bath waiting for me under the trees at night and a tent in a quiet spot in the shade.

four things i create in my life

  1. physical wellbeing
  2. creativity
  3. wisdom
  4. the courage to live without the need for security.

No comments: