Sunday, May 13, 2007

Saturday Afternoon

After our massage on Saturday Hamish and I took some time out to wander up and down Cuba Street. Aside from a rumage through the bargain bins at Real Groovy we also stopped in for coffee at Midnight Espresso.

When I first left Auckland and was seeking a replacement for Expresso Love in Ponsonby, Midnight Espresso seemed to be the most likely candidate. Although we don't do the ocffee thing that often these days, I do love this place. Thanks too to Leonie for putting me on to Comic Life. I'm having fun working out how to use it!

2 comments:

thane said...

accueil portefeuilles de répliques regardez plus d'informations acheter des répliques sacs en ligne plus de conseils ici sacs de répliques

Unknown said...

n8l31a0n73 d2c79o1a12 b3o51e7x38 g8m54c4m94 w1w69n3v86 z1l16b5s59