- Tea with Jo at Liquidate before work
- A good weights workout
- Wellington elects a green mayor
- The Chilean miners are finally being rescued
- The sun shone all day
- I had the most awesome run ever in the Tinakori Hills
- When I got home there was cider and curry waiting
The weather was perfect tonight for a trail run - just cool enough and wind free. It reminded me again of the kind of running I really enjoy, the kind of running I want to do more of. I had a smile all afternoon after Hamish sent me a text to tell me Celia had been elected. I had an even bigger smile and a good dose of runner's high after that workout.