Saturday, September 13, 2008

Dalek Cookies


Apologies for the poor quality PXT. Hilarity took over the kitchen today. First I added too much water to the cookie mix. I had cookie dough all over my hands like some strange Dr Who alien invasion. Hamish came to the rescue, adding flour to my sticky hands until I was eventually able to rescue the situation and create something that looked like cookie dough. I rolled out the dough onto the bench, but then discovered I hadn't floured the bench enough and that the cookies were stuck fast. I smooshed up the dough again, liberally dusted the bench with flour (and myself and the floor and the cupboards at the same time) and tried again. Eventually I ended up with acceptable Dalek cutouts. I then spent another few minutes adding rice crisps to the cookies before bumping them and sending rice crispies flying everywhere.

It took a fair bit longer than the eight minutes the box gave as the cooking time but eventually we had some cooked Daleks cooling on the stovetop. I was decorating them with the orange paste when the buyer of my bike turned up with his two adorable young girls in tow. Afterwards I regreted not offering them one each.

There's a reason I don't bake very often!

3 comments:

lenoseen said...

moved here dolabuy go to the website dolabuy ysl websites Dolabuy Prada

Unknown said...

o1q58p8v34 r2u06s4d18 u3h39l3b15 t7t04q0k06 d6d17p5m70 t5b50t3g04

tysoo said...

k3w04m6q11 x0v53w4r12 t9e34z5n76 z5s95n6n75 p7n76d2r00 g3n37b7f86