Friday, February 26, 2010

Gratitude #5

Today I am grateful for Neuro-Psychologists who listen, for beautiful Wellington late-summer/early autumn weather, for cider and a quiet afternoon on the sofa.

I am grateful for Fridays and for the opportunity to sleep in on a Saturday morning. I am grateful for clean washing blowing on the line.

I am grateful for being the intelligent, determined and motivated person I am, and for all of the successes I have created in my life. I am grateful for having the strength to take the chance to succeed against the challenges that face me. I am grateful for the opportunity to become even stronger and more awesome.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

At the risk of being totally corny, I am grateful you took up the cause and are posting these.

Pip said...

Thanks Michelle. I need them!