Saturday, December 29, 2007

I'm Back

I'm back in Wellington, happy to be here, and preparing a series of proper blog posts.  In the meantime, the Mad Dog has returned.  Today I did an RPM class with Dee, then followed that up with Body Attack.  I cruised through Attack, never really feeling as though I was over-exerting myself.  Afterwards I ate a nectarine in the car on the way home, showered, ate a lovely smoked chicken and feta salad for lunch, then spent five hours gardening and doing housework.  I am incredibly grateful to this body for being strong and fit. I am thankful for the things I am able to do.  If I were the type of person who counted my 
blessings, my health would be top of the list.

5 comments:

Sass said...

Yay your back! When do you leave for Takaka? When are we going to take Lola and Gloria (heh I almost called her Grace that time!:p) for their epic ride?

ps. My New Year's resolution is not to let your Mad Dog antics make me feel lazy and unfit;p

Pip said...

Hehe. I'm not going anywhere until February, so I'm all yours! Looks like the weather's going to be good all week. How about Wedneday?

BTW, my ankle's hurting a little bit again, but this time on the inside. What's up with that? Sigh!

Sass said...

Hm, only just reading this on Tuesday night so I'm thinking probably not Wednesday;p Thursday?

Pip said...

Turns out Thursday's better for me, as I've got to go into the Sanctuary tomorrow! Will call you tomorrow to organise something.

Sass said...

Argh, 'cept now I'm not free until the arvo on thurs. Friday?